Not a huge fan of sharing things that come off BuzzFeed, but the list is decent and doesn’t require you to click next for each one.
Here’s the list, but click through below for the detail:
- Try reading for a set amount of time each day.
- Practice swapping ‘sorry’ for ‘thank you’ when the situation is right.
- Don’t just put things down, put them away.
- And do your dishes every single day.
- If something’s going to take you less than two minutes, just do it then and there.
- Try to go to bed and get up at similar times each day.
- Actually start flossing your teeth every day.
- Put all of your spare change into a jar for an entire year.
- Make a plan for the following day before you go to bed at night.
- Practice a new kind of handwriting, like cursive or calligraphy.
- Learn three words in a new language every day.
- Get into the habit of writing in a journal daily.
- Run for as long as you can…and then run again the next day, and the next.
- Make your bed every morning before you leave the house.
- Add new and healthy foods to your diet rather than focusing on removing other food groups.
- And try meditating, starting with just five minutes a day.
You or someone you know looking to buy or sell?
Disclaimer: Thoughts and opinions are my own, and do not reflect the views of any employer, family member, friend, or anyone else. Some links may be affiliate links, but I don't link to anything I don't use myself. You would think this should be self evident these days, but apparently not...