If you don’t want to read the entire article because Time’s website is so overrun with ads, here’s the summary…
- Everything is not equally important. Do fewer things and do them well.
- Decide what your values are — and which ones take precedence.
- Do the things that get disproportionate results.
- Focus on the things only you can do.
- Do the important things which must be done now.
You or someone you know looking to buy or sell?
Disclaimer: Thoughts and opinions are my own, and do not reflect the views of any employer, family member, friend, or anyone else. Some links may be affiliate links, but I don't link to anything I don't use myself. You would think this should be self evident these days, but apparently not...