Listen to/watch the video for details on all the below items, but this is a great list!
- Be proactive about being productive
- Outsource the Small Stuff
- Batch Similar Small Tasks
- Don’t Watch Too Much TV
- Focus on the 80/20 Rule
- Never Sit Down Without Knowing What You’re Going to Work on
- Time-Block Activities
- Wake Up Earlier
- Don’t Multitask
- Stop Paying Attention to the News
- Have a Dedicated Work Space Free of Distractions
- Focus on Being Effective, Not Just Efficient
- Sharpen You Ax
- Say No a Lot More – “Every yes is a no to your wife and kids”
- Reduce Social Media Usage
- Shorten Your Deadlines
- Review Your Goals Regularly
- Don’t Anwer Your Phone
- Do What You Love
- Find More Ways to Get into Flow
- Moderate Your Screen Time
- Hire a Coach
- Join a Mastermind Group
- Track the Things that Matter
- Get Really Good at What You Do
You or someone you know looking to buy or sell?
Disclaimer: Thoughts and opinions are my own, and do not reflect the views of any employer, family member, friend, or anyone else. Some links may be affiliate links, but I don't link to anything I don't use myself. You would think this should be self evident these days, but apparently not...
You must log in to post a comment.