Just finished It’s Your Ship, and can’t recommend it highly enough! I haven’t read a book in a while that spoke to what I might call a “personal philosophy”, but this is about as close as it gets. Love the focus on feedback, fun, and treating people like responsible adults.
Leadership principles outline in the book:
- Take command
- Learn real leadership
- Lead by example
- Listen aggressively
- Communicate purpose and meaning
- Create a climate of trust
- Look for results, not salutes
- Take calculated risks
- Go beyond standard procedure
- Build up your people
- Generate unity
- Improve your people’s quality of life
You or someone you know looking to buy or sell?