As we enter the stereotypical season of thanks I’ve been looking back at things that we’ve accomplished over the years, and I’ve realized that I have been extremely blessed. I’m blessed…
- To have been born in America
- To be healthy
- To have parents from a working class background
- To have had a good education
- To have married a wonderful woman
- To have healthy children
- To have a great company
- To have a great job
- To have been taught: discipline, self-sacrifice, and hard work
For any of you that helped to heap these many blessings on me, I say “Thank You!” now, tomorrow, and forever.
Please remember to subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date!
You or someone you know looking to buy or sell?
Disclaimer: Thoughts and opinions are my own, and do not reflect the views of any employer, family member, friend, or anyone else. Some links may be affiliate links, but I don't link to anything I don't use myself. You would think this should be self evident these days, but apparently not...